Background

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Baby Aiden on the Way!

Well, after all of these posts (yes, all three new ones, can you believe it?) and hardly a mention about our little baby on the way. It's taken a while for me to wrap my mind around the whole thing. I think that's why I don't like roller coasters - once it starts, you can't get off! Well, here is a little pick of our baby. My parents are coming into town this weekend and hopefully we'll get a little bit of the baby's room done. I'd show it to you now but you might wonder where he'll sleep. We are getting very excited - it is only a couple of months away!! The picture was taken at 5 months, I think - our sweet ultrasound person took a 4-D pic of him for us - we are having our official 4-D tomorrow. If we can't stop looking at the picture I can only imagine once he's here...

4 comments:

M & M said...

Yippee! Our first glance...
Alia's profile?

Jaime said...

I love the 4D ultrasounds! Latham had the chubby cheeks in the ultrasound pic then too. It was neat to even see his little lips. Can't wait to meet Aiden!

All Sufficient Grace said...

LOVE BABY AIDEN!!!!

josh said...

that's awesome! when are you due? you're gonna be great parents