Background

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Your 3 Weeks Old!

Wow! It's been three weeks since you were born. Happy Birthday Aiden! Here are some of my favorite pics from your first three weeks of life. Each picture a reason I never want to close my eyes or fall asleep 'cause I don't want to miss a thing (thanks Aerosmith :)

Welcome to the world, "Boy Gonzales"

"Hello, world. Yes. I am here."
"Wow, mom! This outfit is really big!"
"I'm not so sure about this car seat thing..."
"Whatchyou lookin' at Willis?"
"Sweet Dreams..."
Don't you think this pose resembles the cat from Shrek? imgres.jpg Too cute, I think.


"Really? I'm listening, keep talking"
"Daddy's shoulder rocks."
"Oh, today was such a rough day - I had to work for my food!"
"Whaddaya mean no more milk?!"
"I'm not tired...really"
"Bath is a wonderful thing"

"Please don't make me wake up"
"Lunch Time?!"
"Hey vato, was haponeen? See you laters when I wake up."



11 comments:

Joy Khader said...

Love it... !!

M & M said...

Those are great expressions! I think he looks an awful lot like your mom in the first one, Alia.

All Sufficient Grace said...

So, FUNNY. What a precious boy.

Charles and Stacy said...

I love his facial expressions! Keep the pictures coming, we LOVE THEM!!!

Kim and Eric said...

Love the pictures of Mr. Aiden and the captions too! He has the best parents in the world! Loved seeing you yesterday!! You are doing a great job! And a 2 mile run? Impressive!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying being a mom and dad! He's a sweet baby boy :)

Chris and Kim said...

So cute! I can't wait to see ya'll again! Probably won't be for a while, though...the 24 hour bug seems to be going around! But still can't wait!

Jodi Hendricks said...

Sweet sweet baby!!!! You are doing a great job!

josh said...

these are GREAT pictures! so much personality in that face! are you guys having a blast? i'm sure you are!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little fellow you have! I love your pictures and your funny captions!

Lindsay said...

Alia, Aiden is SO cute! You're such a sweet Mom, too! :) Loved seeing your pics and the newest video with all the smiles. So sweet!